Systemic Deep Tissue Therapy® with Felicity Goldring, BScPsych, BScPT, RPT
Systemic Deep Tissue Therapy® (SDTT®) was developed by Armand Ayaltin RMT, Herbalist, over the past 50 years. It is a style of massage/physical therapy that addresses the body as a whole, it its 3 dimensional nature. SDTT® addresses the root of the problem as well as the painful or symptomatic area. Patients are invited to share their entire health history, in particular the stories behind areas of acute and chronic pain. We consider areas of mobility loss and any activities that are compromised due to pain and dysfunction. Careful thought is given to the genetic influences, accident and injury history, work habits, emotional and postural habits that are contributing to the architecture of the body.
Felicity employs a variety of manual massage techniques to help soften and lengthen contracted, adhesed tissue, helping to reduce pain in these areas. Through the use of her hands, knuckles and elbows, vascular and lymphatic circulation is increased.
The alignment of the pelvis and other skeletal structures is essential for long lasting relief from pain and tension.
Felicity focuses her Systemic Deep Tissue Therapy® work with people experiencing:
- Pain and dysfunction in multiple areas of body
- Acute and or chronic neck and back pain, Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Headaches and overall muscular tension
- Rotator cuff Tendinitis, Biceps Tendinitis and Tendinosis
- Piriformis Muscle Syndrome
- Iliotibial band (ITB) syndrome
- Knee joint pain, Achilles Tendinitis, Plantar Fasciitis
- Other conditions
Confidentiality is assured